See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2015

I have just returned back from my holidays on Crete, I have visited area of Agios Nikolaos, because I wanted to see the island from the east side. I spent 2 days in hotel Mikro Village. The staff of the hotel is more than helpful. The hotel is gorgeous and traditional, rooms are comfortable and pleasant to stay, there is beautiful garden with nice big pool. I must say I had a nice relaxing holidays and I am sure I will be back one day. Ch.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed March 22, 2015

I was there with my boyfriend for one week and we very much enjoy it. I loved the whole atmosphere of the place starting from friendly and smiling staff, great sunny weather, nice outdoor pool, beaches close by and the delicious food. The room that we stayed in was as expected, super clean, spacious and bright.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank blue g
Reviewed March 17, 2015

i had an amazing experience staying at the Mikro Village ,which is exactly like that,a small village under your feet,with amazing swimming pool and many comforts,pretty relaxing and kind personnel , thank you very much for the wonderful experience in such a wonderful island as Crete is! thank you :-) i want to visit it again !!
(E)

Room tip: it has tennis field,sauna,big rooms and a beautiful garden :-)
Date of stay: August 2014
3  Thank Erico F
Reviewed March 15, 2015

I had again major vacation in this place!! Such a chill and good time that always bring me back in this ECO oaze!! In the same time these people are doing an exceptional program for healing vacations, something that you all should do!! Just to go, see and enjoy, can't really tell all by words!

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed November 30, 2014

And there are many reasons. First the owner is as gracious a host as you will find. As the years have gone by, he has turned me on to local events you just do not get to see on a typical vacation. As I love to "Hang with the locals" this adds to a perfect trip. He always attracts some of the nicest and friendly people to work for him as well. And also the ambiance seems to bring out the :friendly: in the guest as well. The pool is large, clean and has a great bar and is a perfect place to meet people. There are a couple of very nice beaches within walking distance and there is very lively night life in the city. I would give the place a 5 just because it has so many things I like - however the 5 star places I have been to are typically filled with people who keep to themselves and do not provide that "Friendly" atmosphere.

Here are the other attributes: Clean comfortable rooms, nice continental breakfast included, very reasonable prices, particularly if you call direct and make arrangements! +30 284.102.4856 The city of Agios Nikolaos has many great places to eat (Creta Embassy) and party (Alexandros Roof Top Garden, Yanni's Rock and Roll club). It is a perfect place for a Solo, Friend or Couple visit, and families seem to have a good time too.. Reasonable rental cars in the city - much better than the airport. Ah the list goes on. Crete in general is my personal favourite travel destination - so many things to see and do and this is my favourite hotel!

Room tip: Many rooms have a sea view - tell the owner what you are looking for. Also Wifi is free but not in room but in the reception dining, lounge and pool area.
Date of stay: July 2014