We stayed here for 11 days, returned 3rd July. We paid for bay view room, we'll worth the extra. We were on 2nd floor and still happy with the view. Nice quiet room.
Bed was a bit hard, asked for extra pillows.
As mentioned by others the drinks on AI are not brilliant, although there are more than 2 cocktails to choose from. food was good but got a bit repetitive.
Half board people seemed to be a priority over AI, I was being served with drinks but interrupted by someone on HB wanting to pay.
It would be great if there could be an adults only pool and restaurant as some of the kids were not always supervised. Booked to go to fish BBQ, but would miss this out if we went back.
We walked into Ag Nik a couple of times, it took us 20 mins, it is a bit steep on the way back but not a problem for us. Can get taxi back for €6.
Took taxi to Elounda for €13 we'll worth a look around a very pretty bay. You can see Spinalonga island from there.
We would consider going back, staff very helpful at all bars beach, pool and terrace.
Photographers are always wandering around taking photos if you want to buy we paid €6 for 1 photo.
Wifi is free as are the sun beds and beach towels. Wifi is not brilliant if you want to face time.
If you are able there are quite a few steps up to a little church and a small cave you can walk through, these are quite steep but worth doing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos