A seven day stay at the hotel was terrific.
Great buffet breakfast, mainly happy and friendly staff, beautiful location, clean and comfortable but a bit pricey for drinks. That said, this is the "new" Greece with 23 % tax!
However the evening shows.....?
Butlin's in the 60s come to mind!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos