We arrived home on the 14th August after spending 15 nights in room 750 in the village. I can only describe the accommodation as excellent, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully stocked mini bar and very well cleaned every day.
Upon arrival late in the evening, we were greeted by Lena on reception who insisted that we go to the restaurant to eat, whilst luggage was taken to our room. She was a delight, as were all of the reception staff, with nothing too much trouble.
We chose to use the main pool rather than the village pool due to the close proximity to the beach. This area was well maintained daily, and had a very welcome and well used bar serving a wide variety of hot and cold drinks, together with ice cream cones. Marina is fantastic and remembers what you drink. My only complaint is that the beach loungers had to be paid for as it is a public beach.
The main restaurant could get busy later in the evening, but there are outside tables which is where we mostly ate. The food is plentiful and of a very good quality with plenty of choice for all sittings. Puddings to die for so watch the waistline.
The location of the village rooms are across the bridge and up the hill, which means plenty of walking, and steps which may not be suitable for some. Our room had wonderful sea views and on the first morning I watched the sun rise, spectacular.
Our thanks must go to all of the staff for making this a holiday to remember, especially the animation team, lead by Dennis, who together with Francesca, we were very pleased to meet again.
This was our fifth time to an Iberostar hotel, and we will certainly use them again, due to the consistency/quality of the resorts which reflect very well on the management team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos