We returned from Iberostar Mirabello on 15th July after thoroughly enjoying our 2 weeks at the Hotel. We checked in late and from the moment we arrived we were greeted with a warm welcome and received great service from every single member of staff until the day we left, reception, bar, cleaning and restaurant staff alike.
The hotel was spotless and there was a wide variety of good food at breakfast and dinner (we were half board). The views from the hotel are breath taking. The hotel is a short bus ride from Ag Nik and Elounda, both worth a visit to experience genuine Greek tavernas and hospitality at affordable prices - do check out Christina's opposite the hotel!
We thought the Animation team got the balance just right - no pressure to participate but enough going on with a mini club for the kids. Our son is 3 so too young for mini club but the Animation team made him feel very special, always making the time to speak, play or dance with him, whether on or off duty - he loved mini disco every night at 8.30 - thanks to Ivo, Hidde, Maria, Francesca, Anastasia, Gery and Denis (who heads up the team and can often be spotted wearing fancy dress) ... Shaky Shaky misses you all!
Imola, the hotel photographer, took loads of really nice pictures, which were very reasonable priced ... she is really helpful and it's well worth asking her if you want to capture any particular memories.
We don't tend to go to the same place twice but may well make an exception following the great time we had. Would highly recommend this hotel, the staff, the food and the animation team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos