We have just returned from two weeks at the hotel Mirabello on a all inclusive package. We went from the 2nd to 16th June. It is one of the best hotels we have stayed in when holidaying abroad.
Upon arrival the reception staff were very friendly and gave you all the information you needed. our cases were in our room nearly as quick as us and the safe in the room is free.
The room was a sea view room and what a view.
We are a family with the third person sharing and the third bed was a proper bed not a sofa bed.
Also everything was laid out for three people,as in some hotels we have had to ask for the third item(like a towel or glass etc)
The mini bar was also free on the all inclusive package and was topped up daily.But don,t eat the snacks as they are chargeable.
The room was cleaned and topped up daily to a very good standard and flowers left on the bed.(just a nice little touch)
The restaurant food was always plentiful and there were themed nights during the week if you wished to try different foods.
At lunch time the all inclusive meal was in the main restaurant the same as the eveing meal. But there is plenty of room if you choose to sit outdoors this is the same in a evening.
One small down side- there is a dress code in a evening where men should wear long trousers but we did see a few in shorts, we felt these people should have been challenged.
In a morning there is no fight for sunbeds, as the ground the hotel covers there are ample beds. All are either near a pool or the sea. Like most hotels some people do put towels out but this causes no problems. Sunbeds on the beach are chargeable at five euros for two beds and a brolly but free after 15.00.
Entertainment was hit and miss some good nighrs some not so good.
Activities were on most of the day if you wished to take part.
Around the hotel and grounds, including the beach everywhere was kept clean and tidy.
All staff were friendly and helpful
Ideal for a peaceful holiday with small walks around the hotel. If you like a longer walk Ayios Nikolaos is about half a hour away or six euros in a taxi each way.
All in all a very relaxing and peaceful holiday and we would recommend the hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos