We arrived back from this hotel on the 7th July after a two week stay and can not wait to re book. We flew out on the 23rd June and took with us 48 guests for our wedding which took place on the 5th July.
From the moment we arrived to the minutes before we left we had an absolutely amazing experience at this hotel. The staff were by far the most helpful I have ever encountered.nothing seemed like too much trouble and they were always smiling and very polite . The food standards well deserve there five stars, plenty of choice and variety.
We stayed in one of the bungalows with the pools and this was the perfect start to our wedding celebrations. The room was spacious and always cleaned to the highest standard. There were also fresh towels everyday and beach towels were changed when required. the mini bar was topped up daily with bottles of water, lager and soft drinks.
The entertainment was brilliant with plenty of things going on during the day with active sports like volley ball and water polo or less active ones like French balls.The evening entertainment was good too with dancers from around the world and even karaoke for the tone deaf Russians was hilarious too.
Now onto our amazing wedding which was made possible by the staff at this hotel and Anne-Marie the wedding co-ordinator for Thomson's.
We chose to get married at the idyllic chapel they have in the hotel grounds followed by a reception for 48 guests including 12 children at the IL Patio area. This is an outside location surrounded by breath taking views of the bay below. We had the ceremony at 5pm which was a perfect time as the chapel was 90% shaded. The attention to detail was outstanding from the moment I walked out of my room, to saying 'I do' , to the wedding meal, the waiter service, the DJ, the fireworks, the decorated location and the attentiveness of all staff. As mentioned we had 12 children and the hotel even arranged for the children's entertainers to come for several hours at the reception to occupy the children, they supplied colouring books toys and much more they had a ball. Works can not describe how special this day was and if anyone is thinking of getting married in Crete this hotel is a must.
All in all the Iberostar Mirabello is one of the best hotels we have ever been too and will definitely be going back VERY SOON.
Emily and Dan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This impeccable resort on the Aegean Sea with elegant facilities and professional service is the ideal choice for those wanting to spend a luxurious holiday in Greece, either as a family or a couple. Its surroundings and landscape that can be seen from the rooms, terraces and swimming pools are spectacular. Furthermore, it is only a few miles from the center of the town of Agios Nikolaos, which has a lively nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach And Village
- Iberostar Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Agios Nikolaos
- Iberostar Hotel Mirabello Village
- Mirabello Beach & Village Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos