We have stayed for one night and enjoyed it very much.
The room is spacious, but we weren't in a room with a sea view, so we couldn't enjoy the balcony so much.
Breakfast was nice, and the hotel got a nice beach.
The staff were just great, and helped me with a problem I had with the rental company with a big smile.
The price was a bit high in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FAEDRA BEACH HOTEL" is ranked Class A' Superior and it is located on the quiet and sandy beach Ammoudara (Blue Flag award), 3 km from Agios Nikolaos, one of the nicest and most picturesque places of Crete.The hotel consists of suites, apartments and studios. It's building is new and one of the best-known buildings in the area thanks to its modern architectural design.All rooms have balcony with sea and garden view, they are spacious and nicely fitted and decorated, equipped with:* Air Condition (hot/cold)* Colour TV and Radio* Direct Dial phone* Luxury bathroom with bath and shower* Modern, high quality and comfortable furniture* Kitchenette with refrigerator* Safe deposit box* Double-glazing windows and doors.A swimming pool is also available in the hotel area, equipped with the latest cleaning technology and state-of-the-art safety devices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Faedra Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Faedra Beach
- Faedra Beach Agios Nikolaos
- Faedra Beach Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos