“Eat fresh:) ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I visited Agios with my wife and some friends and as in Greece seafood is at home, I chose this tavern to eat something!
Very friendly staff and a joke convinced us to have lunch at them. We ate squid, mussels, and seafood pasta. Taste and freshness of note 10. The portions are quite large and the good price. Before bringing our food served us with fried bread and extra virgin olive oil extremely good. Have a varied menu so you have what you choose. The location is beautiful and the view is so romantic! I strongly recommend. Agios is extraordinary, it is worth visiting.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

At first look, this place is exactly what I usually try to avoid. It has pictures of the dishes, and you are complimented into the place when just having a look at the menu. But, given the good reviews on TripAdvisor, we tried it, and we were surprised very positively. Staff is extremely friendly and personal, service is quick and efficient. And the food is very good straightforward taverna quality, everything tastes as it should. We came back a second time and booked a table at the sea side across the road which is a very romantic location. Inspired by another review here, we asked for a mixed meze plate for 2 which was wonderful, see picture.
Great free dessert, sweets and fruit and Raki!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Great food and super friendly staff! Big portions, and good house wine. The starter we took is a plate with hummus, cheese and something else I don’t remember but it’s was super tasty.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Called in here as one of the customers seated in the tavern recommended it - we weren’t disappointed!!

Had meatballs in cheese sauce to start and the sauce was white and very subtle really enjoyed them. My partner had fennel in pita bread which he really enjoyed.

He had risotto for mains which was more liquid than the Italian version. I had the drunk chicken with paprika which was more like a coronation chicken but very tasty and between me & a feral cat polished the lot off!

Had the usual complementary Raki and dessert. This time little donut like pastries with cinnamon and watermelon. All in all a really good meal!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We went here in the such for some good meze and we weren’t disappointed. Although they have lots of meze dishes in the menu, when we said that’s what we were there for he recommended that we get a meze board for 20 euros which had a mixture of everything. This isn’t something written in the menu but I highly recommend it, perfect for 2 people who want to try some local cuisine.
Location is by the beach, although it was dark we still sat outside. Staff were personable, attentive and funny. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: July 2018