me and my boyfriend were there in september/october.
I think it was ok.not wonderful and not terrible.
the hotel was very nice and the staff in the reception was very friendly. but I didnt think the staff in the breakfast and in the bar was very friendly.we had all inclusive but it was the same food every day and you could drink as much as you want in the bar and it was great but every time you went to the bar to take something more to drink it felt like they didnt like it.
otherwise the hotel was very nice and close to the beach and the city.and the city were very beautiful.but it was a very small city and beach so we are not going back.chania and rethymno is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SANTA MARINA HOTEL, 3* superior , is situated in Agios Nikolaos of Crete, one of the most popular and prettiest resorts in Greece. Convenient for demanding business and leisure travelers. Located at a privileged position in the center of the city, only 600m away from the beautiful lake of Agios Nikolaos and only 50m from a sandy beach. The hotel consists of 198 rooms in 2 buildings The main building consists of 126 elegant rooms, fully equipped to meet the needs of the most demanding customers. Each room is furnished with a private bathroom, 110/220 volts for razors, balcony, hairdryer, A/C centrally controlled, direct dial telephone, mini fridge, music channel and satellite TV. All rooms have free cable internet connection. In the lobby there is free WI-FI. Non smoking rooms can be provided upon request. The second building, of 72 rooms, is 40 m away from the main building, opposite of the hotel , has same facilities but also individual A/C, free WI-FI, sat. TV 32", safe in the room, café-bar, and recently renovated modern rooms. All services(reception, meals, swimming pool, main bar) are provided in the main hotel building SANTA MARINA HOTEL also has a warm and elegant lobby-bar, beautiful outdoor bar, indoor & outdoor main restaurant surrounded with plants and trees, TV corner, reception lounge, safe deposit boxes at the reception (charged), internet corner (charged), playroom with various games and billiard, elevator, swimming pool and a sun terrace with sun-beds (FOC) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santa Marina Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Marina Agios Nikolaos
- Santa Marina Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos