my family have been staying at the lato since 1996 and can honestly say we have never had a problem with bedding and towels being changed regularly. the rooms are cleaned daily except sundays, but even then the bins are emptied. I think people forget they're staying in a 2* hotel and want 5* service. we are not the TYPE of people who carry tea bags and tins of beans in our luggage( IF WE WERE, WE WOULDN'T BE STAYING AT A B&B WITH NO COOKING FACILITIES) we are the kind of people who like to get to know the local people try some local food, and enjoy the the beautiful breakfast on offer at the lato, with some home made treats served up as additional extras. maybe you haven,t stayed in 2* accommadtion in other parts of Greece, because if you had you ,d know none of them offer the range of food at breakfast. the rooms a small but functional and seeing as we are not those type of people who book a holiday and stay in their rooms for most of it they are just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, attractive hotel set in beautiful surrounding gardens overlooking the Mirabello bay. It reflects the charm and peacefulness of the countryside, while the resort is within 15 minutes walking distance. A great friendly family hotel that ensures a more enjoyable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Bookgreece.com, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Lato Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lato Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos