Just back from the Lato once again but this time two weeks just weren't enough so we booked three! This says it all really as George, George and Vangellis continue to upgrade the Lato and keep their customers more than happy. As in previous years we met up with lots of returning guests as well as new customers who were delighted and intend to return. While the hotel is only 2.5 star , the welcome and service are 5star and Janette and Yannis and the lovely friendly breakfast ladies add greatly to the team. This year George's lovely sister Mia spoiled us with her fabulous homemade cakes and pastries as well as homemade marmalades. The peach cake is out of this world and I only wish I had the recipe. A terrific base for visiting Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Plaka and this year we even booked a trip to Santorini. Looking forward to next year already, thank you so much for our favourite room once again and all your kindness and good luck for the rest of the season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy, attractive hotel set in beautiful surrounding gardens overlooking the Mirabello bay. It reflects the charm and peacefulness of the countryside, while the resort is within 15 minutes walking distance. A great friendly family hotel that ensures a more enjoyable holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Lato Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lato Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Agios Nikolaos
- Lato Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos