We spent two days in Minos Beach Hotel and the overall impression was positive. If your first priority is a crystal clear blue sea where you can swim freely without people making jetski, water ski or other annoying things around you then this hotel is the right place for you. We stayed in a seafront bungalow and we saw that many seafront and all waterfront bungalows are very close to the sea; so from your room it takes less than a minute being in the water :))
We also observed that there were not many children around and the majority of the hotel clients were couples without kids.
The staff were always polite and proffessional. Especially the girls working in the restaurant, two ladies in the beach bar and porters deserve a special thank.
Overall we enjoyed our room, spacious and modern. Bed was new and not so hard but not so soft either.
We stayed on halfboard and had two dinners in the hotel, they were OK but not that great. Breakfasts were better though.
My only critisism would go to the bathroom in our bungalow. Bathroom really needed some improvement. It looked old and it was very hard to close its door. Also the stable shampoo cups on the walls looked cheap in such a nice hotel.
Overall it was a very nice two days for us in Minos Beach and would like to stay again in this beautiful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Beach art hotel has been influenced by the traditional architectural style of fishermen’s villages of Eastern Crete. One storey, whitewashed bungalows and villas with terraces and minimal interiors are almost touching the sea. The unique environs of the hotel with its sumptuous gardens and narrow stone paved streets host the 45 works of Greek and foreign artists. In the eastern part of Crete, only a ten-minute walk from the town centre of Agios Nikolaos and a 45-minute drive from the airport of Heraklion. Exquisite decoration features, minimalist forms and Feng-Shui elements enriched by the Greek aesthetics of cotton and wood, handcrafted details, candles and water syntheses, create unique spaces and corners, making your stay in Minos Beach unforgettable. For a truly VIP experience at Minos Beach, we offer one presidential villa and three executive villas with private swimming pools, as well as exclusive bungalows that are literary “caressing” the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Minos Beach Art hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Beach Art Hotel Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Minos Beach Art Resort
- Hotel Minos Beach Art
- Minos Beach Hotel
- Minos Beach Art Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos