Can certainly recommend this hotel . Very good in every way, food, staff, accommodation, resort was perfect. Swimming super and a short walk to some nice little bars at the lake in Aghios Nicolas
Even the taxi driver was very informative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minos Beach art hotel has been influenced by the traditional architectural style of fishermen’s villages of Eastern Crete. One storey, whitewashed bungalows and villas with terraces and minimal interiors are almost touching the sea. The unique environs of the hotel with its sumptuous gardens and narrow stone paved streets host the 45 works of Greek and foreign artists. In the eastern part of Crete, only a ten-minute walk from the town centre of Agios Nikolaos and a 45-minute drive from the airport of Heraklion. Exquisite decoration features, minimalist forms and Feng-Shui elements enriched by the Greek aesthetics of cotton and wood, handcrafted details, candles and water syntheses, create unique spaces and corners, making your stay in Minos Beach unforgettable. For a truly VIP experience at Minos Beach, we offer one presidential villa and three executive villas with private swimming pools, as well as exclusive bungalows that are literary “caressing” the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Minos Beach Art hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Minos Beach Art Hotel Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Minos Beach Art Resort
- Hotel Minos Beach Art
- Minos Beach Hotel
- Minos Beach Art Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos