If anyone thinks this hotel is anything but excellent, they are idiots. The pool area was beautiful, the restaurants was very nice with delicious food. I recommend the moussaka. Breakfast was great, there was something for every taste. The entire hotel area was like a village, and I have never seen such a beautiful hotel area. The rooms were clean, and cosy. The staff was very friendly, and the beach was also top notch. I would recommend this for every family, friends or couples. I have no complaints! Except the fact that I had to leave...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos