We have stayed at Candia Park 3 times and have already booked again for this summer. With 4 children we are severely limited to the places we can stay without needing to remortgage the house and Candia Park offers us everything we could need. It is beautifully laid out with enough space and privacy to make you feel not on top of the other guests as you normally are in a hotel. We have never felt that we constantly have to curtail our children's activities just in case we disturb others because of the way the hotel is arranged. The staff are wonderful, always friendly and helpful, the food is simple and perfect for children and the rooms and gardens are maintained beautifully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos