Just got back from Candia Park after what was our second visit having been there in 2010, also in August. It was a fantastic experience then, and pleased to say nothing has changed. Still a stunning place, spotlessly clean and very hard to fault. Pool area and beach are a joy, and the views are something to behold. Room wasn't the seafront palace it was last time (when we were upgraded) and there was a bit of an issue with the shower, but that made little difference. Nice touch was offering us a free buffet meal as repeat guests. We again loved the watersports at the beach. Loved it all and gutted to be back, but that's life! Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos