This is a family hotel. So expect a lot of kids.
Rooms are clean and very nice. Very nice view to the sea!
Very friendly hotel staff.
Good food buffet with changing themes. Hotel caters to many germans, russians some brits. All are happy and talk to each other.
Great pool area for kids. Nothing for couples needing their peace and quite...
The sandy beach is notoriously overcrowded.
WiFi exists but tend to be overcrowded too...
All in all good value for money for families with kids.
Sitting in the taxi on the way out I saw that there was I big landfill just above the hotel...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos