Good if you don't want to do much and have plenty of time ... if you are going to be in Agilos Nikolas only for a day or so, there is not much point staying here ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Cretan style village right on the sea between Aghios Nikolaos (3.5km) and Elounda (5km), from which a frequent bus service connects with both villages.The airport and capital City of Heraklion are 65 km away, and all the fascinating attractions of the island can be reached by full or half day excursions. The village is comprised of 222 units of different types, set among 65.000 square meters of gardens. All units enjoy the same facilities including individual air-conditioning / heating, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box, TV, fridge, facilities for light cooking, filter coffee machines, hairdryer, private bath and shower and large terrace or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candia Park Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candia Park Village Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Agios Nikolaos
- Candia Park Village Crete/Agios Nikolaos