We have just returned from our holiday staying at the Iberostar Hermes. This hotel is in one of the best locations in Agios Nikolaos being only a five minute stroll from the centre of the resort. The food was excellelent, always loads of choices and always being replaced, couldn't find fault with any of the meals. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We had a sea view room, which is a must, as if you don't you look out onto buildings and is not very nice, but the sea view is worth paying extra for. The rooms are spacious and kept spotlessy clean but they are very tired and old fashioned however we were very comfortable. Plenty of wardrobe space, good sized bathroom with plenty of hot water. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. We loved Agios Nikolaos, plenty to see and loads of shops, although a bit pricey. Especially nice around the sea water lake, which has loads of cafes and restaurants around it. You must visit Spinalonga Island and the trip in a glass bottomed catamaran to see the Turtles is wonderful, both trips 15euros each and well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the coastal line of Mirabello bay, Hermes hotel gives you the opportunity to tastethe unique Mediterranean Sea and is only one step away from the heart of the lively city ofAgios Nikolaos. Hermes is the perfect starting point for those wishing to explore the wondersof Crete simultaneously offering an experienced service and numerous facilities for yourcomfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hermes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Agios Nikolaos