My husband and myself and my 13 year old daughter stayed for 1 week leaving on 25th July 2013. Our first all inclusive experience. Our room was big and a little tired looking but kept very clean and had a fridge and free safe. We were on 4th floor with a view out of the front of the hotel which was just want you want, the turquoise sea, the incredible blue sky and a view of the rest of the island mountains and the quay of Agios Nikalos. Perfect. The service was excellent in the bars, the restaurants and reception. The bars, restaurants and pool are on the fifth floor with the same fabulous views. The snack bar lady was not as friendly initially but she improved as she got to know us. The entertainments lady was full of energy and very pleasant. We had a very lazy week enjoying the all inclusive which saved us a fortune, cocktails were included and we only had to pay for names brand drinks. The food was amazing particularly the Greek specialities, always fully stocked and delicious. Kiriakos the maitre de was very good, assisting with all our needs including a cake with my daughters name on for her birthday. It was my birthday 2 days later but we were too embarrassed to mention but the hotel knew and provided yet another cake, lovely touch. The reception staff also helped my organise balloons for my daughter. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and would go back again. No predominant nationality here, just a nice mix and we had no hassle with sunbeds, we were relaxed about them and got them whenever we wanted them. Beautiful beach if you turn left out of hotel about 10 min walk, pebble beach directly in front of hotel with private tunnel from hotel. Highlight of holiday was seeing a giant sea turtle surfacing just outside of hotel. Amazing. Thank you to all the kind staff who made this a lovely holiday for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the coastal line of Mirabello bay, Hermes hotel gives you the opportunity to tastethe unique Mediterranean Sea and is only one step away from the heart of the lively city ofAgios Nikolaos. Hermes is the perfect starting point for those wishing to explore the wondersof Crete simultaneously offering an experienced service and numerous facilities for yourcomfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hermes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Agios Nikolaos