Impressed with the reviews, we booked a week at Hermes, we had a great holiday in Crete, the hotel was in a brilliant location, and right on the seafront, beautiful views day and night, the downside for us, was the food - although plenty of it, almost every day/night you had the much the same choices, and most of it was only luke warm. (The fresh cooked omlettes at breakfast were gorgeous) The staff were really great and very hardworking always with a smile and eager to please. The room was dated and could do with an update, but was very clean. There was an itinerary of activities but these did not always take place. Average age group was about 60+, which was fine for us, but we did feel sorry for the few children there as they were surrounded by us older people most of the time. We would go back to Crete, and same area, but not sure we would stay at the Hermes again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the coastal line of Mirabello bay, Hermes hotel gives you the opportunity to tastethe unique Mediterranean Sea and is only one step away from the heart of the lively city ofAgios Nikolaos. Hermes is the perfect starting point for those wishing to explore the wondersof Crete simultaneously offering an experienced service and numerous facilities for yourcomfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hermes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Agios Nikolaos