Really want to go back to this place. Great location.. really enjoyed walking down to the lake and looking across the sea in the evening. Nice restaurants in easy reach and a larger beach a short walk away. One evening we had a barbecue. Was well worth the money and Crete was such a beautiful place with lovely trips... really recommend going to spinalonga and reading the book about it called 'the island.' We went in June 2011.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the coastal line of Mirabello bay, Hermes hotel gives you the opportunity to tastethe unique Mediterranean Sea and is only one step away from the heart of the lively city ofAgios Nikolaos. Hermes is the perfect starting point for those wishing to explore the wondersof Crete simultaneously offering an experienced service and numerous facilities for yourcomfort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hermes Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Hotel Crete/Agios Nikolaos
- Hermes Agios Nikolaos