We stayed the third time in this beautiful Hotel. We had the same lovely Junior Suite as last year.
The Food is in all Restaurants very delicous. The variety at the buffet is high, in the morning and in the evening. The Hotel staff is very friendly, from the server to the Hotel Manager.They remembered us from last year and did all what we liked to do. Exremely friendly are the ladies in the Spa.The massages are absolutely great with the appropriate oils and techniques. The most beautiful room is upstairs with an Elevator bringing you at the top. The view from there is gorgeous. You should take a Picture from there. The sea is good for Swimming and entering through a Little sandy beach. We were always lying on the Stone terraces from where the view is magnificent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos