We have just returned from a 10 day break at St Nicolas Bay. Overall is was without doubt the best holiday my wife and I have had. From friendly staff to the stunning views made this the perfect place. The views are stunning across the bay, the food is excellent and the general ambience of the whole place is delightful. We had booked a suite and had a fantastic surprise towards the end of our holiday when the manager Nicos upgraded us to a huge 2 bedroom suite with its own Pool. There are not many places that tick all the boxes but this place really does. The walk in to Agios Nicolaos is a comfortable 35 minute stroll and is a lovely town with some really nice restaurants around the lake. Taking a taxi into or back from town is only 6 euro which isn't bad considering all the taxis are all E class Mercedes. Elounda is only a bus ride away and is worth a visit.
I don't usually recommend hotels but this place is well worth a visit, a big thank you to Nicos and all the other staff we had a Wonderful time and will be returning without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos