Staff so friendly and helpful. We were on half board and it was so very, very good...it could not be faulted, choices were so vast and delicious everything of the top order. Even the views from the terraces were to die for! My partner and I would normally be tempted out for the evening meal but not here. Even if you are only on a B and B basis the cost of an evening 4+ course meal here (£28 ) is a STEAL! One couldn't eat better. AND breakfasts!!!!! brilliant. In case you are reading this and think Lyn and I just eat ....... we are quite slim and fit, and enjoy good quality well presented food.
Perhaps the wine list could start at a lower price and all drinks are pricey.
Oh and the location and the pools and the gardens and the cleanliness believe all you see ....this place truly is exceptional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos