Our holiday started with a bit of confusion. When we arrived, we were told that since the hotel hasn't really opened yet, the availability may be restricted. To compensate for that, we were offered a free lunch at the hotel restaurant. Turns out that the restricted menu was more extensive than the full menu in many other restaurants.
The staff was very attentive, friendly and always had a smile for their guests. As the hotel filled up, that did not change at all. The room was clean, well maintained and room service also did a very good job indeed. The spa is not the biggest I have ever seen but it does the job.
Also, we have tried several restaurants in the area of Agios Nikolaos and we were nothing but disappointed. Granted, the hotel restaurants are more expensive but definitely worth the price. I'd go back anytime even if not for more than 5-7 days as the possibilities for activities are limited (in the area and the hotel). A big "thank you" to the St. Nicolas Bay staff who made our stay very memorable and enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spacious Balcony or Terrace in each Room or Suite provides a private and secluded open air lounge to sit and relax with great sea views.- From the secluded privacy of your room balcony / terrace only 2 minutes walk through flower scented gardens to reach the private sandy beach and sunbathing terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel And Villas
- Saint Nicolas Bay Hotel
- St. Nicolas Bay Resort Hotel & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos