My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights as the first stop in our honeymoon. The drive to the hotel and the initial views were breathtaking and at that point we knew this was going to am excellent stay.
Check-in was smooth and the room was amazing. Extremely spacious rooms all of which have a view of the beach/water. Breakfast was great with a very nice spread and a lot of variety. I would agree with some of the previous reviews that the restaurants were overpriced but the food was very good.
All in all I have zero complaints of our stay and the staff and hotel were excellent. One thing to note is that if you are looking to explore Crete and be in the central and lively part than do not stay here as the closest city is Ag. Nikholas which is 15min drive or 12euro taxi. However, if you are looking for a luxury and relaxing stay then Gran Melia is the way to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the town of Agios Nikolaos — yet on the secluded beach of Vathi this luxury resort in Crete enjoys an exclusive elegant and serene location. In a private cove amidst blue skies, a crescent of sand and the calm of the Mediterranean, Daios Cove is regarded as the ultimate 5 star beach resort in Crete Island ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas Hotel Vathi
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort And Villas
- Daios Cove Luxury Resort & Villas Crete/Agios Nikolaos