I will write this as helpfull as I can based on my 1 visit:
- Welcome was nice, not too pushy. They would like to know a bit about who you are.
- House white wine was really okey to the price
- Appetizer (humus) was not really good. Much too oily and tasteless, and the pitabread was a bit dry
- Main course's (Chicken in wine and Chicken in cremesauce) was good. Chicken maybe a bit overcooked but nothing serious. Cremesaucev was so good and tasty
- Location was cozy with peace and quietness
- The price was okey, but not at all the cheapest I have had here in Crete
To sum up:
Go there for the location, the service if you like to chit chat with the waither, and if you don't expect it to be a 5-stared goumet restaurant.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.