Stayed at this hotel in October 2012. Lovely hotel, large food choice, cleam rooms, stunning seaviews from balcony, the beach is just accross the road accessible via underground path straight from a lift of the hotel. Location is ok. Nothing around the hotel, though Agios Nicolaos really is short taxi drive away. Don't try to walk... locals will say, that it's half an hour walk. It is more like an hour with no proper footpaths...not worth it. Entertainment wasn't the best, as it was end of the season and animation team seemed tired and not very interested. Might be different during high season. All in all great holidays. Definitely try the jeep safari offered at the hotel and the boat trip to Spinalonga with a stop in lagoon for swimming and bbq. Both well worth the money and are some of the highlights of our trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Marine Resort & Spa is located 6km from Aghios Nikolaos in the prefecture of Lassithi nearby the blue clear waters of Ammoudara beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Marine Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marine Hotel Agios Nikolaos
- Blue Marine Resort And Spa
- Blue Marine Resort & Spa Crete/Agios Nikolaos