“Fab view”

Migomis Piano Restaurant
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Migomis piano restaurant has been the favorite spot for locals, celebrities and visitors, with a breathtaking vista of the lake. Constructed in a historical 1890’s building, the restaurant is located on the edge of the cliff directly above the cosmopolitan town of Agios Nikolaos. Key ingredients to the success of Migomis are the elegantly timeless and classy decoration, efficient service, top quality international cuisine and an endless list of wines from all over the world. The virtuoso pianist complements the atmospheric charm with melodies from the international repertoire on a daily basis. Open from early April until late October.
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Fabulous view, great food with helpful and efficient service. Some more unusual dishes. Really romantic with the view and pianist

There are newer reviews for Migomis Piano Restaurant

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

Another busy restaurant near the very picturesque lake.
The food was delicious, the service was attentive and the bill was very reasonable.
My wife and I ate authentic Greek food and there was a good choice of child type food.

The view was just wonderful and made the whole experience very memorable.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Romantic restaurant with a beautiful view on the lake. The food was wonderful and the service was perfect. There was also a piano player to make the atmosphere more special.

1  Thank Titasole
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We visited this restaurant on the last night of our holiday and were not disappointed! We had beef fillet steak and beef medallions, and chocolate souffle for desert, and it was delicious. The service was excellent - quick and attentive, but not at all intrusive, and the staff all seemed to know the dishes well and were happy to give recommendations. There was also a pianist playing which really added to the atmosphere, and coupled with the amazing views over the lake it was definitely the best night of our holiday.

1  Thank KatieSaint1994
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Our first night of eating out in Agios Nikolaos we went to Migomis on the hotel's recommendation.
We were seated to a table on the balcony area over looking the bay. The view was beautiful.
We ordered international wine off of the menu as I am fussy with wine and didn't particularly like the Greek wines I had tasted so far.
I had mussels to start which are my favourite and they were cooked to absolute perfection which an ample amount of sauce and plenty of bread to soak it up with. My boyfriend has scallops which were also lovely.
For main I had the lamb shank, it was tender and just fell off the bone! My boyfriend had the beef fillet.
We were too full for dessert but after the meal they bought us a fruit plate for us to finish our wine off with. I thought this was a lovely touch.
The staff were lovely and nothing seemed like too much trouble for them, offering to call us a taxi back to our hotel which we declined as we wanted to walk down into Agios Nikolaos.
If you only eat out for two nights eat here or at Gold Lounge. (Have reviewed that also) it's a lovely meal and you get a feel for true Greek hospitality

1  Thank R21LW