“Quality food in Agios Nikolaos. Nice family.”
Review of Ofou To Lo

Ofou To Lo
Ranked #47 of 158 Restaurants in Agios Nikolaos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fresh fish,cretan cuisine with the best view in town,near the sea in a peacful place without traffic, we try to do our best for your pleasure!! Meet us
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Definitely worth to try! I especially liked the seafood. We visited the restaurant four times. Mussels are delicious. Also the fresh fish from the grill is fantastic.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

After walking around the coast, this restraunt attracted my friend and I, as no one was chasing us to go into their restaurant.

On the edge of the sea, lights on the side light up the sea and rocks, very nice.

The food we had was excellent, lamb steak with 3 cheese centre, this was delicious and a pork greek special dish, which was also very nice. The local wine was good and the cost was reasonable for such good food.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Called in on speck while walking about the bay taking in the scene. Good choice of food, though to be fair most of the places around here offer more or less the same things. That said I had the best meal of a weeks trying different places at this restaurant. Sea food and Cretan specialties were very tasty. Everyone was very friendly, and the view of the bay or of the cliffs opposite were well worth a sit down to contemplate without the food.

If in the area - I'd call again.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

A delightful setting overlooking a small bay with excellent food and friendly service and very clean. WiFi available.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was recommended this place last year and enjoyed the food so much had lunch there a few times everything delicious..friendly owners and good Crete wine.

Returned this year and even though all inclusive at hotel wanted my husband to eat there as the view is special and I wanted to enjoy their spinach parcels again..how they get their filo pastry so thin is beyond me but the flavor is amazing...and I don't usually even like spinach.

Its lovely to walk round the bay to this taverna last one in the row and yet the busiest which says it all IMO..prices reasonable and never feel rushed to leave.

Well worth a lunchtime treat or dinner while in Ag Nik.