“Authentic and Cheap Greek food!!”
Review of Ta Skalakia

Ta Skalakia
Ranked #9 of 26 Restaurants in Delphi
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Tabepna Ta Ekanakia/Skalakia was so delicious and fresh food. The service was excellent and the food price was very affordable. The Taverna was cozy and very Greek. I highly recommend it!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed September 18, 2018

This is a cute little restaurant on the stairs between the two main streets of Delphi. It is a very romantic place, small, quiet, with green and flowers around you. It is family-run, personal, friendly and welcoming.

The food is authentic Greek. The restaurant's specialties are oven-baked meats, like lamb, pork and rabbit. There moussaka is also one of the best we ever had in Greece.

And it won't break the bank: for starters, mains, complementary fruit for dessert, half a litre of wine per person and a tsipouro, we paid an average amount of €17 per person. It is really worth walking the short way from your hotel (if you stay in Delphi) to this cute restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

This was the best and most reasonably priced food I had in Greece full stop. Family ran, and very friendly. Genuinely some of the best lamb I've ever eaten, and the cheese oozed in my mouth. Far better than the other places I ate in Delphi and very much a Greek experience.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Average touristic restaurant, if you come here having travelled throughout Greece it would probably be one of your worst experiences. Though, it is not worse than the other restaurants in Delphi. PAY ATTENTION: they do not accept cards. I had not enough cash, so they sent me to an ATM in the city center, as if it was the most common thing in the world. Lastly, I had to ask for the fiscal receipt (the eighth, at 11.15pm... no comment), which you can find attached. All of this - in my honest opinion - is not acceptable in 2018 in an European UNESCO tourist destination.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018

We found this little tucked-away restaurant quite by chance - and what a lucky chance! We ended up having the best meal we had while in Delphi and the 2nd best during our 2 weeks in Greece!
My lamb was cooked to absolute perfection, my daughter's fish was simply glorious, the Greek salad beautiful. Wonderful service from mom and son.
There simply is nothing bad to say about this little gem. And all of it at very reasonable prices.

Date of visit: June 2018