“Beautiful View, Great Food”
Review of Delfikon

Delfikon
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Delphi
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here to have lunch while on our tour of Delphi. Our friend on the tour had already gotten a seat overlooking the valley and off into the distance of Ithea. Absolutely beautiful view.

I apologize I will butcher the name of the food I got but I decided to order the Papataski. It was with eggplant, tomato sauce and another ingredient. Terrible of me to review and not remember but I’m sure folks have done worse, so please forgive me. However it was delicious.

My fiancé received the Gyros portion that was plenty of food for the price and tasted delicious. While our friend received the Moussaka.

If you go in the off season for Greece and per chance a good day, get a good table close to the window. Enjoy some wine and food!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Visited Delfikon, staff were very nice. There was also a beautiful beautiful view from where we were sitting.

Date of visit: August 2018
Efi E, Διευθυντής at Delfikon, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Thank you very much for the nice review. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Big portions for cheap prices.
Tasty, fresh food.
Good service, nice service people.
Nice view as a bonus.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thank you ver much for your nice review. We hope to welcome you again at our restaurant!!

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

I ordered a chicken Caesar salad but for some reason the texture of the chicken didn't feel like chicken so I didn't like it and didn't eat it.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank nasdean
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

The place is nice but the food is terrible.
The salad was ok but they added an amount of chemical pink sauce which was really bad.
The moussaka was obviously frozen food.
Better to avoid such a place. Many other restaurant in Delphi are really better !!

Date of visit: May 2018