“Rude staff”

In Delphi
Ranked #14 of 26 Restaurants in Delphi
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

This restaurant is also a "bus station" so I went there to ask something related to my bus ticket. The server didnt even look at me and was so rude when he was talking that I just left even though I had planned to also grab a snack or drink there.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank oliviao943

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Should have known from length of menu! All the Greek stereotypical dishes. Poor ingredients smothered in sauces. Uninspired. Poor to average.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Fix was good... but the waiter I just dont know how to say something positive.
After 1min inside I felt not welcome.
If something you dip you dont like then dont do it.
It may be bussy.. but there is no reason to do like they do.

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank CheetaNLD
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

My friend and i entered this restaurant to have lunch. No server came to help us order, and we left. On my way out, the person running the place was rude. They don’t seem to want customers, which was evident as the place was empty at lunch hour. I do not recommend this place.

Date of visit: February 2019
3  Thank T4572ZSdenniss
Reviewed December 10, 2018 via mobile

Ended up at “In Delphi” after a long day traveling. Had a very nice meal. The “Zuccini balls” are a must-try. Very tasty. Warm atmosphere, friendly owner(?) Ilias.
Fair prices.