TripAdvisor
Delphi
Post
Inbox
Search
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 15, 2016

It was my birthday dinner and we wanted to go to a different and special place. The manager at Lefas Cafe & Restaurant was more than willing to serve us anything of our choice. That is what made the choice for us.

We ordered few vegetarian dishes, not in the menu, and we enjoyed. As we finished our dinner the lady came to our table with Baklava and Ice Cream with a candle and the lights went off. They all sang Happy Birthday for me in their local language, along with the kids of the manager. It was wonderful and enjoyable.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

The hotel left a good impression on me. The room was very neat and quite big with a small balcony with view to the mountains. The bathroom was a bit small and the toilet had some flushing problems time to time. All in all I would say a good hotel for a cheap price.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Price quality relation I think you cannot ask for anything better than this place. I went there with my girlfriend and god an amazing room with a even better view. For the price it is a nice room. The bed could be a bit more comfortable but nothing that is not manageable. It is located no more than 15 min walk of the museum and the archeological site. The only thing that I would advice to any future guest, would be keep in mind that the toilet doesn't flush that well and you might have to flush a couple of times before your number 2 goes away. All in all its a wonderful place and would definitely recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

Stayed 2 nights here and loved it. Room was great. Enough space for our family of four. Bathroom a bit small but not a real problem. Brilliant views across the valley from our balcony. Breakfast was good each morning. Didn't have dinner here but did have drinks which was lovely and well priced. Recommend if you're staying in Delphi.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2016

I liked everything here. The hotel is in very good location in town - on main street. Views from room window and balcony couldn't be better -I would sit all day looking it.Roome good, cosy and nice decorated and quite big. And that all for unbelievable small price. I would strongly advice for anyone - don;t doubt choosing it.
the town is small 9maybe it is village?) but so cosy and not boring at all.

Room tip: Take room with view - it's wonderful
Date of stay: April 2016