We went to Tony Bonanno restaurant last Saturday night after reading the good reviews for tripadvisor.
Good things about restaurant:
- Nice cosy italian decoration, great sea view if you sit outside
- Prices for pizza are good
- Mussles were fresh and tasty
- Fresh pasta
Things that didnt like and we will not go back again to the restaurant:
- We booked a table and they put us sit on the upper level of the restaurant where we literally BOILLED. Was so hot at a point that we were nearly half fainted. (didnt have the a/c on just very small windows open and didnt bother to turn it on eventhough we ve complained)
- Waitress never smiled! It was like we were bothering her for been there!. Someone must learn her what customer service really means. She changed us seats (took us downstairs) only after complaining twice (and nearly fainted) for the extremely hot and only after asking to see the manager.
- The food is average for the price paid.
- Cinnamon in frutti di mare paste? NO WAY!
- No fresh tomato sause in pasta
- Paid 78EU for salad, mussles, wine, two pasta
Overall experience: Below average. We wont go back again!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.