All reviews non smoking clean hotel early morning perfect location ferries athens port desk terminal balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018

The location is really perfect for us since we have an early morning schedule to take the ferry the next day going to Mykonos. The staff was friendly and helpful, he helped us find our way to the port. Overall stay is wonderful.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

OK. If you're after a place with any kind of wow factor then you might look elsewhere. However, if you're after a clean, convenient stopover between ferries and flights then this is a perfectly adequate hotel, and for me was an excellent price.

My room, a simply furnished single was on the 6th floor, with a small window, blinds, very efficient and quiet air conditioning, a perfectly adequate desk and a shower/toilet. It was all immaculately clean, and no problems with the lift. WiFi worked just fine. I had a very nice quiet nights sleep.

The hotel serves a simple menu and cold bottled beer which you can take to tables outside the hotel to watch the world go by.

There are many restaurants nearby, including my favourite Thai place in Athens - Rouan Thai.

The staff are very polite and helpful.

Room tip: I'd go for a room high up, away from the traffic nearby...
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

I can't complain about this hotel too much, in fact I think it exceeded my expectations of it. The staff was friendly, the bed was comfortable, the balcony was a nice treat. My biggest complaint was the shower. It was very small and the shower curtain kept sticking to me. The showerhead seemed to want to point out so far that the whole bathroom would get soaked. Had to just use it by hand to control where the water went, all while fighting off that shower curtain. The room was supposed to be non-smoking, but it smelled as if someone had just smoked in there.
I would stay here again if I knew I was getting a decent shower. Maybe they aren't all like that. I liked the convenience of the area - plenty of places to eat & shop. It was about a mile to get to the train.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2017

It is a beautiful city hotel that can cover your needs and offer you a pleasant stay and easy access everywhere. The people working there are so friendly and the rooms very comfortable and always clean! I stay there at least 5 times per year.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2017

We used this hotel at both ends of our holiday in the Cyclades. A bit of a walk from the busstop and ferry terminal, but always welcoming, clean and friendly. The pavement cafe serves a good breakfast and is an ideal stop for a coffee- and a brandy- at the end of the day.

Date of stay: September 2017