As a Travel Agent, we would expect a lot more, but regretfully this was a bad experience overall.
- Pillow and Matresses so old, soft and lumpy
- Dirty carpets and curtains
- Balconies unattended with dry soil no plants - the funniest was that on the second day they turned on the sprinkler system with no life in the pots
- Ordered coffee from the Pool Bar only to find hair in it, which resulted to me not wishing to go for breafkast either, who knows what else I would have found.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Mistral Hotel Piraeus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.