“The Perfect Spot”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2018

Looking out on the marina as the sun set, this is the perfect spot for dinner. The food is authentic, tasty and great value and the service is faultless. It was so good I came back for lunch the next day. As well as the outdoor seating they have indoor seating across the road should the weather be less than perfect. For dinner I had steamed mussels (delicious) and grilled squid (very good - the accompanying potatoes are fantastic) with a good value bottle of Retsina. For lunch I had very tasty, traditional lamb knuckles wrapped in a paper parcel, again with those fantastic potatoes. Seeing me back for lunch they even gave me a free desert.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

We have been in Greece for around a month and I think we had the best meal last, here at Katsarolakia. Service was excellent, view was great, food was sensational. It will be my first meal next time in Greece.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here today and were very impressed by the quality of the food, excellent service and beautiful views! The four of us had different fish dishes as main course and they were amazingly fresh and tasty. Simple, great food!
I totally recommend the restaurant!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

Our hotel recommended this place for dinner and it was amazing. Great selection of seafood and meats. Good house wine and all at a reasonable price. The staff all worked together to provide great service. Beautiful views of the yachts as we sat out on the sidewalk in the picturesque marina in Piraeus.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Can't fault the brilliant, generous and accommodating service here. The service is fabulous and friendly with well natured people. The food top notch and best value for money! Especially the prawns!

Date of visit: August 2018