1,589 results
All reviews free shuttle the bus shuttle service next morning rooms are modern excellent hotel little gem greek islands athens airport excellent value for money zea marina small hotel ferry port helpful staff cruise ship quiet street early in the morning
Reviewed May 26, 2018

We arrived in Piraeus Port a day before our cruise. Phidias Hotel was a wonderful experience! Their communication, setting things up was so helpful. They provide a shuttle and as we took the bus from the airport, they gave us the stop to get off. I called when were getting close and there was wonderful George to pick us up. The room was modern, neat and clean, with an excellent bath. The location is near the awesome ZEA MARINA, packed with restaurants and shops. Just north of the marina is a totally fun pedestrian area with nightlife and even a German beer garden! The marina is home to gorgeous yachts and sail boats. Enjoy the port and area and fall in love with Phidias! I should mention the price per night was very fair!

A word about transportation from the airport... a taxi is fine, but expensive. We took the bus- $2.50E senior rate. It took about 45 min. and was a nice tour of the area. I would advise against the metro. You have to change trains, is it underground, you have to negotiate stairs, and it offers no time savings.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank pkwheeler
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We arrived late and stayed only one night before we caught a ferry. However the Manager who checked us in was delightful and very helpful. Her assistant helped us with bags and good restaurant recommendations. The room was large but basic. Bed was comfortable. The breakfast which was served from 5:30 (great for an early ferry) was excellent. We were also driven to the ferry. As someone else said, much better than the exterior appearance and neighbourhood.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

I researched some 20 or so hotels to stay at upon arrival in Athens. For the price this place sounded the best with no negative reviews so I decided to book there. It's far from the airport but close to the ferries. When I arrived I thought it didn't look like anything special, but it looked nice inside the lobby. And the room was a tad small, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The bathroom was spacious and it had an ceiling over hanging shower. It was a bit tricky to figure out, but great when I did get it working. The a.c. worked well and it was quiet. The staff was friendly And helpful also. I would definitely return.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2018

We stayed here before joining a cruise. Great room, very modern and had two balconies, not a good view but the open space was welcome. The location is good too, close to the marina. The transfer to port was welcome. Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2018

good and well cleaned up rooms! great stuff! best breakfast! We was three times here and will come back next time we visit sifnos! A early reservation will be good! The rooms are modern and we enjoyed also to be here with a baby

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel