“Excellent food. Well priced and clean restaurant.”

Kebab & Curry Indian Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 320 Restaurants in Piraeus
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 16, 2014

The staff was pleasant and helpful. E food was delicious and well priced. Unfortunately the people at the table next to us were heavy smokers...thankfully they arrived at the end of our meal.

1  Thank MonctonCanucks
There are newer reviews for Kebab & Curry Indian Restaurant

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Indian cuisine is my favourite, so my hubby and I were happy to find this authentic place in Piraeus while waiting for our ferry. You can smell all the delicious spices from just outside the door, and the food was just as good as it smelled. The best things we had were masala chai, chana masala and vegetable jalfrezi. The service was really good, and I almost fell in love with the waiter when he brought us complimentary gulab jamun at the end of our meal. :) The only reason I'm not giving it 5/5 is that the food wasn't 100 % fresh. It's a nice, unpretentious place with good tasting food. Would def' go there again... and again

2  Thank followastar
Reviewed October 3, 2013

After weeks travelling the islands it was wonderful to come across this gem and have a delicious meal with perfectly spiced curry and side dishes washed down with Cobra beer. The service was friendly and attentive and the meal good value. We would go back anytime

3  Thank Steve H
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Very good after all that fetaaaa... but beef in the menu? Chicken tandoori excellent!! Chicken soup also good!

4  Thank Rogerserra
Reviewed September 8, 2013

When you just.... can't..... eat another Greek dinner, this is exactly the place to go! Don't be alarmed when you're trying to find the place; it's on a run down street that leaves you scratching your head thinking you've gone the wrong way. Inside, there's a very friendly owner and easy going atmosphere equipped with Indian MTV playing in the back ground!

The dish on the food: made to order, fresh and piping hot. We were asked our preferences with levels of spiciness, which I appreciated since my hubby likes things really spicy and I'm more on the mild side.

Let's talk dishes:
tasty naan (we had both onion and garlic), spinach with curry, chicken tandoori, fried green peppers, and the black bean dahl was the star dish (a must try). While the spinach and the tandoori are primarily oil based, the dahl was more cream and butter based. What can I say, I'm a sucker for dairy but I can't look at another block of feta or fish or pastry anything!

PS, there's a traditional sweet treat at the end. Just go and give your taste buds a treat ;)

4  Thank Flyingyogagirl