“Delicious authentic Indian restaurant! After traveling the Med all summer, I really needed this!”

Kebab & Curry Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 307 Restaurants in Piraeus
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
yucatan peninsula, mexico
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

What a gem of a find! Great selection and everything made fresh to order. I cannot say a negative word about the place....i just hope i get a chance to return. There was so much to choose from, i had a difficult time making a decision. Started with chili pakoras which were hot and tasty....also had some samosas which were excellent. I like spicy food and this was tasty and had a good kick. I could have had spicier, but being my first visit, they were maybe a little cautious. Although, the owner came by and asked me if it was hot enough. It was so delicious, i didn't want to send anything back. They had a nice selection of daal dishes, which i love. Also had some spicy palak....Everything was fantastic! If you are in the Piraeus area....you must go!

• Visited August 2013

• Greek first
Brooklyn, New York
“Thank god for this after a 5 hour ferry ride”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We found this place after searching on Trip Advisor and it was so nice to eat something that wasn't a pastry after a 5 hour ferry ride from Mykonos. We got the naan, Chana masala, aloo gobi and saag paneer and everything was so good although a touch on the oily side. Very flavorful and served hot and fresh. Only downside was our mango lassi appeared to be have been made with Greek yogurt and was kind of sour. Service was friendly and attentive and the waiter even took the time to to look up the name of the hilarious Bollywood movie they had on for my boyfriend... "Son of Sardaar" - Its definitely good if you need a laugh. Eat here!

Dublin, Ireland
“Outstanding”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

What a little gem we found thanks to Tripadvisor.

We arrived at the port with a few hours to waste before heading to the airport so had a look on TA at the local restaurants and found this little gem of a place.

We called the restaurant first to make sure they were open as it was around 3 or so and were told they were and were given directions to find the place.

As a reviewer mentioned below it was like traveling to India.

The place was empty enough due to the time but the owner was so nice and sat us down and had a bit of a chat.

We ordered a few dishes and to be totally honest they were the best Indian food I have ever had. It may have been that we needed a break from Greek food after spending 16 days on the islands but this was just fantastic.

Do yourself a favour and pop in, you wont be disappointed.

1 Thank Moylie73
Chennai (Madras), India
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Indian restaurant in greece”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Best service,fantastic hospitality,very tasty, customer friendly...

I felt like being in india,, and I could say i felt like being in my home...

Unforgottable restaurant.....

yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy................

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank sana263
Patras, Greece
“YUMMY! Delightful taste o' India”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

OK business was dead when we wandered into this restaurant on our last night in Greece, but Trip Advisor suggested this was a worthwhile experience and so we ventured the 3 blocks from Pireas Dream Hotel to grab some takeout... So glad we did.
We had garlic naan, chicken korma, chicken biryani I and a very spicy chicken dish that were DELICIOUS!!
Such a nice change from the great Greek cuisine we were eating for weeks...
Yasas!