“Great food friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Zorbas Restaurant

Zorbas Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 304 Restaurants in Piraeus
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Graz, Austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

The food and service was fantastic, but it's not for budget travelers.
Had a mixed platter of Red snabber and Sea Bass, both very tasty.

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“A memorable and fantasic Mikrolimano restaurant!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Mr Gregory & all the beautiful staff at Zorbas restaurant at Mikrolimano, Pireas, Greece,

Words, just sometimes are way too poor or too scant to describe the sheer & beautiful experience your teams gave both myself & my girlfriend, who in fact was her 1st time in Athens when we were lucky enough to have dined at your restaurant on the evening of Thursday, 24th July 2014 after a fantastic recommendation. I do hope that my words, however small they may be further inspire your teams to keep up the awesome work and never ever lower your standards because what your teams do deserves to be recognised, even as far as Melbourne, Australia & worldwide.

Your food and service not to mention the gorgeous view of Mikrolimano harbour was so awesome & will live with us a lifetime. Your teams didn't disappoint, their sheer cooking talent in us feasting calamari, octopus, fish (which you guys personally de-boned!), salad, wine recommendation not to mention the awesome service from your extremely attentive and sharp waiters was way and beyond both our expectations & your food was so perfectly cooked, each bite was tentatively bordering on orgasmic that many times I had to take a breath because I was so overwhelmed by the flavours. Considering, it was my 5th trip to Greece & I grew up with a father born of the Greek islands & who was a fishing & seafood fanatic it was seriously some of the best ever seafood I've ever eaten worldwide. Your dessert was just beyond words. Considering I was born & raised in a foodie city like Melbourne with so many restaurants here, you guys would definitely rate up there with the very best of them all.

Your teams efforts deserved to be rewarded and I deeply hope that others out there reading this review are also lucky enough to experience your teams service & do themselves a favour and visit your restaurant. What an awesome night we both had & we miss it already. Pricing was more than reasonable, especially compared to the food and service which was top class. We had an awesome and memorable night, never felt rushed & so cant wait to visit you guys again next time were back in Greece.

I wish your teams every success with your restaurant. God bless your beautiful souls & thanks so much for an awesome evening & food & service. Bravo sas paidia!

Kind Regards,
John Athanasiou
Melbourne, Australia

• Visited July 2014
Reading, United Kingdom
“Great conference dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

I took 60 people for a conference dinner and we were put on the roof top terrace which had lovely views across the harbour. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly and helpful.

Visited July 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent service and fish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great fish menu, super service and great location. Recommended for food lovers and visitors not in a hurry.

• Visited July 2014
Walschbronn, France
“Expensive but it's worthy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

As many other, we was advised by taxi driver but rest well impressed. We drunk a good white wine from Santorini - 40€ and my favorite Feta cheese in four with Tsipoura fish. After few Hennessy :) we received a Greek desert from the house!
Our bill was around 200€ but I still have in my mind that unforgettable memories and a great view of microlimani.
The place is clean, reservation is required but not obligatory. The service on top, atmosphere is warm, romantic and unique.

Visited June 2014