“Scheme Scheming Scammer by a taxi driver who organizes to take passengers to a restaurant which is overpriced and pushy!! Don't ”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Zorbas Restaurant

Zorbas Restaurant
Ranked #57 of 304 Restaurants in Piraeus
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Hoi An
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Taxi driver picked our family from the acropolis he was polite and asked if we have seen the pireaus port area we replied no. as my father was Greek and born here and he was chatting The taxi driver then said there is plenty of nice restaurants in the area. My father thought that it would be nice to eat by the water. When we arrived at the taxi stand there was already a man standing near the taxis and helped us out of the vehicle, I suspected something was up when he ushered my father and the rest of my family to his restaurant! I said hang on a minute I want to look at the menu at the front which he said you can get one inside. To put it bluntly this is a scam designed to get passengers into this restaurant without them knowing thinking they are being taken to the port. Also, as we were stranded there my father thought lets just eat there. The food was average and overpriced also they bring drinks around like mastika and even after I said I do not want it they ignored our requests to take the drinks away recieved the bill and the charged for the drinks that we did not order! I would never recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

• Turkish first
Evander
“Excellent!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

A nice setting at the eaters edge with very professional staff. Choices of fresh fish excellent, very nice salad and we even fed the fish. It was a very satisfying end to a long day of visits to the Acropolis and other sites around Athens.

If I have complaints about Athens in general is the choices of available beer and Zorba was no exception. The other concern is that the fresh fish was pricey and not in my honest opinion worth the price, we had better seafood and a lot more in portion size in Loutraki. Having said that the food was excellent the service even better and if I could I would probably visit them again.

• Visited September 2013
London
“Do not go”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Only travellers guided by taxi drivers end up at this place. I think they have a commission. We paid 20 euros for 4 grilled prawns and 20 euros for 3 small grilled octopus tenticals! Horrific service and not taste in the food. Please do not go to this place and if you are pushed by your taxi driver then just politely say no and move on! Rather would recommend to completly avoid that part of the city.

• Visited September 2013
6 Thank sarva
New Jersey
“Good but not cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

We were guided here by our taxi driver. Sampling the fish and seafood in Piraeus seemed worthwhile while here on a cruise stop, and the view along the water was certainly nice.

While the food (sea bass, calimari, and other fried items) was good, I would not say that it was especially remarkable. They did have wi-fi for customers, but It still seemed like an eternity between the time that we ordered and the time that we received our food.

• Visited August 2013
“Nice view & delicious food :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

A taxi driver recommened this restaurant. It has really nice view and delicious food from sea. Of course with perfect service!! I'd like to suggest grilled sea bess :)

• Visited August 2013