Tripadvisor
Athens
All reviews larissa station athens airport convenient location comfortable bed excellent location balcony metro fridge supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2017

The Hotel is very old , the pictures don't correspond with the reality of the rooms , my shower was hanging when I did arrive and They fix the day after but only on my room as I could check the others not... shame for the other guests ... the Hotel is falling apart and the good point is the staff what ar super helpful and kind , but the propriety is the worst ... be careful.

Room tip: you need to visit the rooms before choice yours .
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Lawson D
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We arrived to the hotel at night, but it wasn't a problem. Our room was on the 6th floor, we had an amazing view to the city. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was okay, the elevator was a very old one, it was funny and scary for the first time. The metro is almost next to the hotel. We liked it all in all.

Room tip: higher floors have a good view
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is out of the city center but the metro is really less than one minute from the reception and it allows you to go around Athens for 9euro/5days. My room was poor but comfortable enough. Breakfast is OK related to the cheap price I paid. People at the reception were very friendly...

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2017

This is a 2 star hotel in athens and is located at a walking distance of 2 mins from Larissa Railway Station. One of the most economical options available in athens.Only drawback was the breakfast which was served - Redundant and not much options to select from.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

I was been here with a friend. We had to wait from 11 am to 14 pm for the room, but when we entered we just thought wow! For a very little price, we had a clear room, with fridge, tv, air conditioner and a little balcony. Receptionists are very kind and they helped us throughout our trip. At this price, this hotel is perfect!

Date of stay: April 2017