“Great Atmosphere - Good Value for Money”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Ranked #425 of 2,493 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kolonaki / Lykavittos
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I love the Jack Daniel's dishes. I've been visiting on a steady basis, whenever I need to go out and dine with friends. The music is not loud so it's great for a conversation and of course the food is always as good as I expect it to be.
The staff is friendly and the prices are reasonable enough.

1  Thank George K
There are newer reviews for TGI Fridays

Reviewed April 19, 2013

There is the standard ambience of the TGIF, which I find pleasant.
The food was not as good as it should for the prices we got.
The medium rare steak was not that tasty and the chicken a bit indifferent,we got a great salad though.
The service is good and the staff is very polite.

3  Thank meredith54
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The idea of no matter in which TGIF you are, the ambience and the food must be the same, in all its glory.

Good Hamburgers at rather expensive prices.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice food. I love their margarita cocktail. Very frienly staff. By all means this is casual dining and not fast food.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I like TGI Friday's -Kolonaki mostly because I can have my favorite dishes or some of my favorite non-alcohol cocktails all-day-round, with no further thoughts on what & how: I just order from the menu-which I am so familiar with, during those past 15 years-and then I like to surf on my tablet while waiting for the dishes to arrive. I think that when you are a single female in Athens who wants to have lunch alone, get a kind service, in a decent place that is NOT another central cafe, but a bar/restaurant, then that is the place to be.

1  Thank Maria_Korogianni