All reviews two bedroom suite yogurt welcome drink breakfast delivered to the room full kitchen fridge was stocked control panel every morning blackout shades continental breakfast walking distance small balcony syntagma square perfect location squeezed orange juice boutique hotel small hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We stayed in Athens for 4 days. The boutique hotel was central to Plaka, Monastraki, Psiri, the Parliament and a 10 min walk to the Acropolis museum, 7 minute walk to the Roman and Greek Agoras. It is parallel to the Main Street, Ermou, where the main popular shops are located. However staying just one block outside the Main Street allowed us to easily explore the small boutique shops and small bakeries and cafes.
The amenities and lodging were also excellent.
The rooms were spacious for all 4 of us, with 2 bedrooms, living area and a kitchenette.
There is a supermarket right down the street where we would purchase eggs and cook them every morning and have it with the bread the hotel staff delivered every morning. The coffee machine that is in the room also makes great coffee and espresso.
Modesto was extremely considerate and helpful with all our questions and concerns.
The hotel definitely made our experience of Athens more memorable on top of all the glorious sites and people we met.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank lkim
Reviewed June 10, 2019

Met 34 is a small boutique room just outside of the Plaka in Athens. The rooms are very modern and have smart blinds (and black out shades, which we loved). Very, very comfortable with a desk and small table in the room. The bathroom was also high-end with a spacious shower and high-end finishes. We would hands down stay here again in Greece. They delivered breakfast to our room daily (yogurt, meat and cheese, breads), which was a nice way to start out the day. They also gave us a lot of good recommendations on where to go and what to do, which we really appreciated!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

I generally do not take the time to write reviews, but I was so impressed by this hotel, I really wanted to let others know what a great find it is!

The rooms are awesome - modern, stylish, and fully controlled by a screen that does the lights, climate control, the blinds (pretty cool, two layers of blinds for extra darkness when sleeping).

The location was great - everything we wanted to see in our short stay was in walking distance, and it was a pleasant little spot with nice cafes, restaurants, and a market, in case you want to make use of the kitchen in the room.

Breakfast was simple, but it was nice that they served it in the little table in our room. Nice and cozy!

When we arrived, they gave us a little tray of snacks and two shots of some strong Greek booze. Nice!

My wife and I are from New York City, and we have travelled all over the world. This might have been our favorite hotel, ever.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank johnaZ3213FY
Reviewed June 9, 2019

I was cautious about staying in a small boutique hotel but the location sounded great. EVERYTHING ABOUT MET34 WAS WONDERFUL, including the location!! Buffered between 2 restaurants, we were on the front side and had no noise issues. The other side I believe might have overlooked a busy street. We even had a small balcony with a table & chairs. Outside our room was a common room with a large TV and 2 couches. It was nice to have a place to go read at night when my husband wanted to sleep. The floor below had a small fully equipped bar if you wanted a drink. I was pleasantly surprised with how spacious the room was and the bathroom was beautiful. There was a small kitchen area fully furnished with dishware, coffee & cappuccino maker
and a small table and chairs and also a desk area for a working...yeah, right, like I was going to work! I need to figure out how to post photos because the "continental breakfast" was more like a buffet!. Greek yogurt stocked in the fridge daily, cheeses and meats, cereal, 2 loaves of bread, yummy jams, fresh squeezed OJ, milk & cream. I felt guilty we "wasted" so much we didn't eat. Location was about a 15 minute walk to the Acropolis and almost everything else. Do yourself a favor, stay here!

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank Vicki R
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I have just arrived in Santorini after a three night stay at Met34 in Athens. We could not have had a more lovely experience. The rooms are spacious, spotless, comfortable, and well equipped (coffee maker, hairdryer, flat screen TV, fantastic bed/pillows, robe/slippers). Location was ideal, we walked everywhere, in fact covered nearly 25 miles on foot in just 3 days. But what really makes Met34 special is the attention shown to guests by staff. Every request was accommodated, every question answered. Complimentary olive and cheese plate upon arrival, and complimentary gin and tonic from Dimitrius the night before we departed (he makes a delicious one, and we had the pleasure of enjoying his conversation while enjoying his crafted cocktails as a nightcap each evening). Dominic was also wonderful. Highly recommend if a trip to Athens is in your near future.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple