Ways to Experience Greeking.me
from $34.33
from $67.52
from $78.97
More Info
All reviews food tour percy jackson foodie tour greek dancing olive oil tasting cooking class guide elena greek cuisine food stops market tour night tour final stop highlight of our trip cooking lesson interesting facts small group central market
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

What a wonderful tour..Max was amazing and his knowledge was superb..food was fabulous and didn't even need dinner that night! Would highly recommend this tour for an insight into Athens food and culture... cannot rate the tour and Max high enough

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Fantastic night wandering the streets of Athens eating delicious Greek food. Penelope was a great guide providing lots of interesting info on the history and culture of Greece. She also gave great recommendations for the rest of everyone's trip - whether staying in Athens or going to the islands. All the of the restaurants, food and wine were fantastic. Thank you so much for a wonderful evening.

Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

The best experience we had in Athens!
before the tour we thought 4 hours is too much but the time flyed and we didn't want the tour to end. Penelope was so nice and with a lot of patience. her knowledge is very wide and she gave us many explanations about greek culture and history.
She has such a good vibe and she is a very special person. sha did a great effort to suit our expectations with out giving up on all the "must see places".
Thank you for a wonderful memory to take with us.
Shani, Tal, Keren and Gabi

Greeking T, Owner at Greeking.me, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Shani, Tal, Keren and Gabi, a big thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you felt our food tour was the highlight of your visit to Athens :) Penelope is an amazing guide who is totally dedicated to making our guests have the best possible time - she will, therefore, be particularly pleased to read this great review, thank you once again for taking the time to share this !

Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I recently did the Lion of Nemea archeological tour, wine tasting, and lunch with Greekingme. It was my husband and I with my sister and her boyfriend. We had such an amazing time on the tour. Everything was perfect - wine, food, tour of ancient Nemea. Dominik was an incredibly knowledgeable and fun guide and we really enjoyed our time. He was also great at keeping us on track without rushing anything. We would so recommend this tour to others - not just an amazing intro to Nemea and Greece, but also some of the best wine tours I've been on. We have been on many and we still learned a LOT! The lunch was also incredible. If you are visiting Greece and like wine, do not miss this tour - you will not be disappointed!

Thank you for an amazing day!

Date of experience: April 2019
Greeking T, Owner at Greeking.me, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Suzy, how amazing that even though this was not your first wine tour you still enjoyed it, and actually managed to learn, so much! Dominik is indeed very knowledgeable and this is a very diverse tour that combines so much, archaeology, food and wine - thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers!

Reviewed April 26, 2019

for the second time, I dealt with greeking.com to arrange my tour package in Athens, this time I dealt with Tina the Operation Manager, she arranged and managed my trip from day one (hotel pick-up, Private Athens by Night Food Tour, Olive Oil Tasting Workshop on the Urban Farm, Argolis Day Trip and Athens Riviera Sailing Excursion), and really it was my great pleasure to deal with her, she was perfect and so professional, she arranged, managed and followed up day by day my tour trips. she was kind and helpful, I would like to thanks her so much for everything she did for me and my family.

Moreover, I would like to thank Andrew- the driver who dropped us from/to the airport and cared about us every day, he was professional so kind, cheerful, and gentleman and Tiama our tour guide for the Night Food Tour, in spite of it was too much rain in that day , she didn't stop for while and kept explored and explained everything, she was fantastic, we had a wonderful day me and my family enjoyed too much with her, and Angeliki the tour guide for Argolis Trip, she was cheerful like angel and so professional, as she provided us a lot of information, we had spent a wonderful day together with my family.

Definitely, I re-recommend this company and reconfirmed that it is the best way to get to know Greece

Date of experience: April 2019
10  Thank tarek0002
Greeking T, Owner at Greeking.me, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Tarek, what an amazing review and how kind of you to take the time to write this about us!It was an absolute pleasure to have you back as our guest and we are excited that so many of us in our team had the opportunity to spend time with you and your family :) Our vision is to offer our guests the best experience and it is such a reward to hear we did well - above all though, it motivates us to keep up the good work by working even harder! We honestly hope to see you back for a third time soon. Greece is full of gems that never end and there is plenty more for you and your family to see still - we will be excited to show you round once again!