“Brilliant food, great service”
Review of Kiku Members Club

Kiku Members Club
Ranked #1,038 of 2,493 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Kolonaki / Lykavittos
Description: KIKU is the first authentic Japanese Restaurant in Athens. From it's first moment KIKU has obtained it's own distinct identity, which is kept unchanged until nowadays. The menu is constantly being renewed, including one of the finest selections of sushi and sashimi. One of the core values of the restaurant, is to keep with the classical touch of flavors while introducing modern tastes.
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Title says it all, but it's not the cheapest so it's for treat rather than casual dining.

There are newer reviews for Kiku Members Club

Reviewed March 4, 2011

I have been to kiku restaurant a number of times and I must say that it is wonderful. Excellent food, high quality in every aspect of the restaurant. I highly recommend the crab starter and eggplant starter , both great choices. The warm sake is in excellent temperature and the sushi menu long and tastefull. For dessert try the fried ice cream, I loved it. In a few words a place you will go back again and again.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

A night out at Kiku restaurant, in the hands of its exceptional master sushi
chef, in a minimalist setting, is always the guarantee for an
exceptional meal! The menu offers a wide selection of traditional and
fusion dishes that satisfy every palette! The sushi bar is the most
recommended place to sit! What I absolutely love is the finest miso
soup, the black cod, the eggplant with miso and the sashimi! Nowhere
else in Athens can you find fresh, immaculately presented and filleted
sashimi! And last but not least, their tempura is golden, crisp and
light (starting from the shrimp to their gelato!). This place, apart
from being clean and well-lighted, as Hemingway would have said, is a
feast of flavors, textures and of the fifth sense!

Reviewed February 10, 2011

Modern & minimal Japanese restaurant in the center of Athens, with open Kitchen and cosmopolitan atmosphere. Make sure that you will try the Kiku special sushi e.g. the Hakko Unagi Foie Gras.

Reviewed February 5, 2011

Japanese food is one of my favorite cuisines and when moving back to Athens from London, after quite some years there, I was happily surprised to find out that I wouldn’t have to miss this pleasure of mine!

I have been in Athens for the past 5 years, and although there are not so many Japanese restaurants as in London, I have been to a lot of them here just to realize that KIKU is the one I prefer the most!

I like to travel a lot around the world and when I do so I always try to find the time to check on Japanese restaurants and I must say that the food at the Kiku restaurant is one of the best I have ever had!! One of my favorite courses is the Black Cod which is amazing as well as the Tempura maki which is absolutely heavenly!

Although I might have liked it even more if the place was a little bigger and if there was a bar as well where someone could enjoy their drink, however, the cozy atmosphere makes me forget about it the minute I walk in!